Friday, May 1, 2015

College cost money...Money scarce...Bad thoughts....Happy Unicorns!


It's a well known fact. Money is hard to get for me. I am bad with saving it. I am generally skill free so making it is sometimes difficult. I am the father of two young men who will benefit greatly from high book learning, so I am going to have what money I do have, taken from me by higher book learning establishments. I was sad this morning when I realized if I were dead, that their college experience might be paid for more consistently through my life insurance. I then realized that this might be a sacrifice a dad might be expected to make...but I would have to die naturally and....At that point I realized that it might be easier to do some marketing or call some people to get more work. Dying to finance college seemed a bad longterm financial plan. It made me laugh eventually and it was not cause for the suicide prevention hotline.

Frankly, I love my kids but they can get a loan. Being dead would suck and not worth a college education.

No comments:

Post a Comment