Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Message from the other side, or something I ate?

Okay. Like everybody, I dream at night. The dreams have been fairly vivd lately. Recently, I had a dream and was sent back to consciousness with a clear message statement, that I memorized verbatim:

"A natural death is the end of the third knowledge."

What the fuck? I really have no idea what that is supposed to mean. I probably subconsciously read it off a box of Yogi tea. It was unambiguous in my dream but completely open to interpretation back in reality. I am not a new age crystal hugger. I used to keep a very detailed dream journal but fell out of the habit ten years ago. I still find my journals around and get a laugh out of them. Some have come amazingly close to coming true in my everyday life, which is not terribly surprising, considering they were fairly mundane. This is pretty rare to get something so specific. I hope I am getting a passing grade in the 3rd knowledge.



No comments:

Post a Comment