Sunday, September 9, 2012

More work. Papa's got a brand new bag. And I still think my wife is hot.

More Bill Gates. (see his coffee table) More stuff for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation archives (strangely scheduled: we had a 4 hour lunch that Joseph and I actually could eat at the Market and visit the Seattle Art Museum between interviews). I have a new audio bag which is awesome and I feel like a ninja wearing it.

Blah blah blah.

 Tom likes his school so far. Dealing with new kid stuff: nobody to hang out with at recess, etc.  Ned's school is very frustrating: his Chinese class has no teacher and ten more kids than desks while they sit for an hour and do not do anything. I wrote a nasty note to the principal and expect one in return. I love public education but hate the mediocrity. I wish I could send the kids to private school but I am unsuccessful, so I am stuck.


Oh, and I still think Laurie is hot, even when drinking hot liquids.


No comments:

Post a Comment