Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I voted. I have the Hives. And Yesterday I worked

I am about 90% sure that everything sucks. Since last Thursday I have had an annoying allergic reaction to my neoprene knee brace that resulted in the hives. While this crisis will be on the minds of all Americans for the next 48 hours, I am prepared to say: I am getting better, though my confidence in neoprene is a an all time low.  I sent my vote in, as did my luscious and wonderful mate. If only the election could be over too now, however it will drag on  and on, not unlike my allergic reaction to synthetic rubber.

I worked on talking heads for a company that books international private jet tours, presumably for people who are underserved minorities and people with low income backgrounds.
Photo depicts cats. Your results may vary. Consult your owner's manual for further options and solutions to cat infestation.

No comments:

Post a Comment