Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Absurdity Spread Thick Like Peanut Butter


I was paid to do audio for the mascot of the Seattle Storm's birthday party, followed by a day at a Storm game that we shot the "Pirate Booty" mascot to the exclusion of the events surrounding it. Why? Isn't there a better reason to have an Audio Human? The Pirate was quite honestly the saddest mascot I have ever seen, he was blind in the costume and shy with kids, as if you gave the most reclusive kid in class the worst halloween costume and told him to have fun under penalty of death. Audio sucked- I was a human camera mic. I would rather work hard and make things sound good rather than chase Steve the Pirate Booty Pirate. Storm won. Holland won. I bartered another piece of my soul by having a Dick's Deluxe and chocolate shake in despair afterward. Worked with nice people.

No comments:

Post a Comment